1Gbr1NizTYn6N8pilTRvIrpmj5M

Monday, January 27, 2014

Please! Don't Play with Love Part i

shooting saat pandawa dan 7 bidadri



Please Don’t Play with Love
Theme : Love and Sad
Created by : Umar
Join my own website : http://www.ibuncul.blogspot.com (2nd old)
http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com (new blog since 26 01 2014 )
SMA NEGERI 1 SUMBER
Cast :
Umar                                        as        Mr. Masrcel Alexcander
Aditya A. L.                             as        Aal Bastiyan
Muh Lutfiansyah                     as        Josz Maddison
Ganef F. F. Z.                           as        Ricky Smithz
Hikmatul M.                            as        Alice Anderson
Rasyidatul L.                           as        Mia Wishker
Ariska                                      as        Jessica Cik

( Plot : this time we show the drama in the English Course Learning. In the out of the place, Adit,Lutfi,Ganef had conversation. Out of the blue there three girls are come)

Ricky                : Oohh shit ( read bbm )
Aal                   : why dude?
Josz                  : yap, why ricky?
Ricky                : No.. No problem aal, joszh (slap aal and josz)
Aal                   : oh no no.. I know something wrong in u r eyes
Josz                  : Right Aal, Ricky don’t lie to us, tell me your problem
Ricky                : okey all is right. You know, I have girl friend but the distance make me so
confused, why she always angry to me, I explain the truth but she don’t believe me. What I must to do?
Josz                  : is it the LDR ?
Aal                   : Long Distance Realitionship ?
Ricky                : Right, I’m so disappointed
Aal                   : be patien ricky, perhaps the LDR its u r (temteisen/temtation) from Allah
Josz                  : yap yap right, aal so right. In fact LDR can make your love so strong
Ricky                : yah I hope it
Aal;Josz           : (slap the Ricky) be patien !
(from long side aal look that thre three girls are come with cool and arogant wanna walk in front of them)
Aal                   : heh heey (make the noisy condition)
Josz;Ricky        : what? What’s up? (startled)
Aal                   : for ricky, make it the mix feeling enough. How, if we make a
(morgidji/mortgage) for get one of the girls (poin at the girls) who can get one of the girls become your girls friend, so he win and get 1jt ?
Josz                  : Ooh I’m so agreed
Ricky                : it’s just a game ? not serious?
Aal                   : Right, its just mortgage!
Ricky                : Agreed !
(in opposite the boy, the three girls wanna across the way)
Mia                  : be careful, the machine so crazy
Jessica             : yap right, if we are not carefully across the way, perhaps our death is come
Alice                :Just slowly we across the way ( alice, lead the mia and jesica across the way)
(Than the girls across the way and meet the bad boys : the girls walk with sing a song)
Aal                   : (fiiwiitttt) hey
(all of the girls, look at back – and Josz try to shoot one girls become his girl friend)
Josz                  : Hei, girls.. my name is Josz Maddison
Alice                : whats wrong? (impolite)
Mia                  : alice, we must be go a head, my feel so bad now
Alice                : No wait a sec..
Jessica             : what are you waiting for?
Josz                  : (Ekhem) slowly, I will not bite (bait). I just interest with you?
Jessica             : Me ?
Josz                  : Oh no.. beside you?
Alice                : are you kidding? Yap whats up?
Josz                  : Im so seriusly, whats your name?
Alice                : Alice!
Josz                  : Oh Alice, its a good name..
Mia                  : Hei, You ! Dont arround the bus ! we don’t have any time for you. Lets to
the point?
Josz                  :Okey.. okey, mm.. alice, firstly I see you, my eyes was stiff, the sound of the
heart so faster, I know that I love you, are you wanna be my girl friend?
(the three girls loud laugh :hahahahahhaa)
Jessica             : alice, yaps the name is crazy (hahha)
Alice                : wait josz... sorry but I’m didnt like you. You and me  became a good friend
Jesica;Mia       : Good Afternoon ( go to the course)

(Josz was bored and afraid cause he was rejected by Alice)
Josz                  : Oh shitt, I was rejected by Alice. Its the end of my live (disapointed)
(josz come back to aal and ricky)
Aal                   :Josz ? How your fight?
Ricky                : Are you sucess?
Josz                  : I’m lazy to say, that I was rejected by the she..
Aal;Ricky         : (ahhaha) be calm its just a game
Aal                   : Next turn is me, okey?
Josz                  : With pleasure
Ricky                : Never Mind
(the sound of the bell able to hear)
Aal                   : dude, c’mon we have a class
Josz;Ricky        : yap, yap, yooo
(the boy run to class.. then in the class they are meet the girls)
Ricky                : c’mon c’mon, this is our class
Aal                   : yaps (enter)
(the girls come)
Jessica             : Nanana (with dance happy) quickly guys..
Mia                  : wait.. i’m so thristy (run)
Aliice               : be slowly, than the teacher not yet come
Mia                  : Oohs, let’s move
(the girls enter the class)
Alice                : ha? Why you are here
Mia                  : yes why?
Josz                  : Oh its so lucky for me hehe
Jessica             : for you are lucky but for me its problem
Aal                   : No No.. please dont say that (come in chat) we come with peaceful
Ricky                : Yap, we also have a course in this class
(Mr. Marcel come)
Mr. Marcel      : ekhem (in the door) (the student with quick search sit place)
                          Good afternoon
All                    : afternoon sir..
Mr. Marcel      : How are you today?
All                    : Fine sir, fine, very fine
Mr. Marcel      : Oh its so good, its the first time we meet right?
All                    : Right sir.. Right..
Mr. Marcel      : Okey my name is Marcel Alexcander. You can call me sir Marcel or Mr.
Marcel, I was born in United Kingdon (uk) at Dec 27. Now I’m live in GSI
Sumber. Thanks
Aal                   : Oke Mr. Marcel, my I ask some question to you?
Mr. Marcel      : No thanks. My live so screet. Ok next, its u r trun for introduce your self
Aal                   : Yaah (disapointed). Okey.. all, lets me introduce my self ... ( fill with data)
Mr.Marcel       : Nice, aal. Next..
(Josz;Ricky;Alice,Mia,Jessica : Introduce )
Mr. Marcel      : okey.. Now I rember all of you, that you are ( aal, joszmricky,mia,alice,jessica) welcome to my course, now we will learn “asking and giving opinion” (Mr. Marcel explain the material)
(when mr. Marcel explain the material, all students just a little consertasion in mr marcel)
Mr. Marcel      : okey, now I wanna make a group. Of the group have two person. Jessica with Josz – Ricky with Mia – and Aal with Alice.
Josz                  : (rice hand) sir.. the group can not change?
Mr. Marcel      : No Change. Please all join with the group
(Josz was disapointed cause he did not with alice. But alice enjoy with aal)
Aal                   : hai, alice
Alice                : hai
Aal                   : “Alice Anderson” its a good name, swear
Alice                : hehe thanks, your name too so nice
Aal                   :alice, are you had a boy friend?
Alice                : why you ask it aal?
Aal                   : is’t wrong? If I ask this alice?
Alice                : no, but.. hehe
Aal                   : but? Why alice.. do you know, you are so diffrent with the others
Alice                : but, im lazy to answere that. Oh are you sure? Where it is?
Aal                   : oke dont make it hard. I’m so sure alice, when I see you. You had a beatiful light in your face..
Alice                : Oohh thank you aal,but you are so over
Aal                   : Alice, please look at me. This is lie? No its a real alice
Alice                : hehe oke perhaps im also have a diffrent feeling in you?
Aal                   : are you sure alice?
Alice                : I dunno hehe
Aal                   : yah, I ask so please. Ok. Ok. So you have a boy friends
Alice                : Not yet, all
Aal                   :yes
Alice                : what do you say?
Aal                   : No.. no, yup lets make a conversation asking and giving opinion (shy)
(Alice and aal chat : asking and giving opinion. Than the other also had it)
(its the time that the mr. Marcel comand for show the result from the discussion)
(first : Josz with Ariska – Ricky with Mia – Aak with Alice)
(the bell for back home is hear so loud)
(when back – aal shoot the alice becam his girl friend)(Ricky and Josz company Aal)
Aal                   :Alice, alice, wait please (run)
Mia                  : Alice, look it. Aal chase you?
Jessica             : Haha right, perhaps he like you.
Mia;Jessica     : Ciee.. cie..
Alice                : Uuh.. what are you talking about?
Aal                   : huh.., huh.. alice, I’m sorry. If its faster, but I’m cannot lie with my herat, that I love you.
Mia;jessica      :cie.. cieee
Aal                   : Alice, will you became my girl friend?
Alice                : How? Mm...
Aal                   : please alice, I love you
Alice                : I love you to aal
All excp Josz    : Cie cie.... congrat
(now, alice and aal became stedy,one part. But josz so disapointed cause he afraid aal just play the she, not serious)
Josz                  : Oh, shit! I really love you alice, but why you choose person who dunnow he
love you or not. I’m afraid you will hurt, cause he just play you not serius
(all of actor back to the home)


(for the video wait until we are finish with our duty)

http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com
SMAN 1 Sumber - XI IPS 3 Maulid Nabi Muhammad SAW



sma n 1 sumber http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com
Social Three Amazing Generation Expert 21



Written by Umar Kid : a Blog to learn english so well and go public

Article Please! Don't Play with Love Part i written by Umar Kid at Monday, January 27, 2014 Thanks for visited my Blog - I'm amateur not professional not ustad not yet Kiya'i - I'm just lonely Tiger Like a Monkeys | http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com
Komentar Facebook
0 Komentar Blogger

No comments :

Post a Comment